Monday, December 27, 2010

Petal Cone Heart

Hi all!  today's post is  a cute heart shaped treat holder made with the brand new petal cone die from our Mini Occasion catalog from Stampin Up!  Now I have to tempt you again with all the new product.  I will be posting the mini catalog January 4th and at that time you can order!  But anywho,  this die is actually a petal cone and I have just thought once I punched it out that is could become a heart too!  So here are a few photos showing you how I did this....

You will want to punch out two hearts,  use two 6 x 6 pieces of cardstock

once punched out fold with tabs inward and add adhesive to them and attach to make a heart.

It should look like this,  now start decorating.  I used a 2' x 12' piece of cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot die called Tasteful trim for the handle.  This makes a nice sized heart that you can fill with goodies or gift card or small gift. 

Here it is up close
 

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..