Friday, January 28, 2011

Hostess Ding Dong Valentines


Here's a fun quick Valentine that my daughter Shaelyn and I did last night for her class Valentines,  I know, I know really early huh?  You can never be too prepared!  Anyways,  buy a box of Hostess Ding Dongs.  (Loved these as a kid!) 
I remember going to the Hostess outlet on Queen Anne hill with my Mom and Dad and them buying out the store literally!
There were six kids in our family growing up so we always were able to open the freezer and pull out hostess treats!  Yumo!
Well,  back to the project and a little less reminicing!  So I used a 1 3/4 circle punch to punch out the image.  The image we found online, the hula monkey for the girls and the tye dye for the boys.  They are pretty cute, huh?  xoxo


We punched out small hearts and put them on with dimensionals and added dazzling diamond glitter.

3 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..