Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Hop!


"Welcome to the Paper Crafters Sampler Easter Cross Box Hop. For my Easter Cross Box I used the Greenhouse Gala DSP to create my cross,  I added the Easter Lily flower from the stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral.  I added Crystal Effects to the top layer of the flower.  I stamped and cut it out four times so that is was 3D.  I punched out the flower stems in Certainly Celery from the Two Step Bird Punch The banner is hand cut and stamped with Easter Wishes from the All Holidays.stamp set.   I hope you've enjoyed my Easter Cross Box. If you haven't done so already, be sure to check out the blog just before me which belongs to Lisa Hensley  select the "Click here to next blog" button below to visit the next stop on the hop.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the Lily's and your choice of DSP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the lily - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lisa, the lily is perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a spring feel! I love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gals are sooo sweet! thanks for the comments1

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! this cross is beautiful!! I also love that FLOWER!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and appropriate.

    mmlmn@polarcomm.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..