Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love You Much

Love you so much is the stamp set of the day!  And we got a nice blast of snow last night so it looks just beautiful outside.  We don't get snow that often so it is nice to relish in the beauty of it while it around.  I know for some it is a headache but I love it!
Recipe for card:
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Stamp Set: Love You Much
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Chocolate Chip 3/8 Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Itty Bitty Punch xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love how you "popped" the birdies up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, just found your blog through Rose's World and I'm glad I did!! You have very beautiful card and I'm excited to come back to get inspired:) I'm a new follower for SURE!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Norma! Welcome! Thank you for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..