Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome Courtney from Scraps and Scribbles!

Hi all!  I'm so happy to be here visiting.  Julie has been kind enough to let me come invade her blog for the day.  Isn't that nice of her? : )


In case you're wondering who I am, my name is Courtney.  




I blog over at Scraps and Scribbles.  There you'll find a little bit of everything that I love-crafts, sewing, cooking, fashion, make-up and photography.  I'm a SAHM to one busy little 2-year-old and I've been happily married to my hunk of a hubby for over 5 years now. We live in the Sunshine State (aka Florida) and love it.  I've also recently started going back to school as a full-time student.  It's kicking my can and I don't really like it, but I'm almost done!


If you were to head over to my blog, here's a few of the things you might find:




Last fall, I made this interchangable wreath.  The embellishments are removable so you can change them as often as your whim does!




As I mentioned, I like to dabble in sewing and I love making knock offs!  This Anthro-inspired ruffle tee is one of my favorite sewing projects yet.




I also throw in yummy recipes into my regular line-up from time to time, just to spice things up a bit.  These surprise cupcakes were a big hit with my family-I'm sure they will be with yours, too.




I started a little herb garden on my porch last spring and made these silverware garden markers so I'd know what was what.  I'm getting ready to list some in my Etsy shop.


Thank you Julie for letting me stop by today!  I had a blast!  I hope you all come by Scraps and Scribbles and say hi!
post signature


Speaking of Etsy shops, Courtney is giving away this set of 2 braided rag bracelets from her shop, D Squared Creations-one for you and one for a friend!






Follow Scraps and Scribbles' blog
"Like" Scraps and Scribbles on Facebook
Follow Scraps and Scribbles on Twitter
"Like" D Squared Creations on Facebook
"Heart" D Squared Creations on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. I have both blogs - Thoughts that Stick and Scrapes and Scribbles in my Goggle Reader. I don't want to miss a post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for "having me over" today, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..