Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Dig You Valentine


Get out your My Ditigal Studio girls!  Here is a very cute fun Valentine for you to put together.
I found this here.  You first take your plastic shovels and cello bags and some conversation hearts.
Take the shovel and put it inside int he bag, add the hearts and tie with a ribbon.  Get on the computer onto your MDS and type I Dig You and print out.  Punch a circle punch 1 3/8 and a scallop punch.  Attach the tag to the bag and wahlah!  So stinkin cute!  xoxo

Many have emailed asking where to find the shovels,

4 comments:

  1. oh these are just the cutest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the shovels? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted the site where the shovels are! hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! So stinkin' cute! Great idea!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..