Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Decking the Halls, Walls and All!

Boy am I slow in getting into the holiday this year.  Is anyone else feeling like the days are passing quicker than you can blink an eye?!
I was able to get a few things out and decorate that last week,  here are just a few little things that I have been putting  out.  I love this advent calendar above, the girls love to check it everyday to see if there is a treat awaiting them.  You know how much I love vintagy things, it has that vibe to it as well as this little cute snowman. 


My girlfriend gave me this neat basket/vase holder so I put it to good use by putting some Christmas foliage in it and a cute little white winter bird.  I used quite a few birds throughout my decor this year.

This is a tray my Husband bought me last year and a cute pairs of resin skates.

I used a candle holder and filled it up with the vintage Christms vintage Shiney Bright ornaments.

And here is our tree.....

2 comments:

  1. I am in envy of your tree. You should see our tree it's a really small fiber optic one. It's really lame but it's a tree.
    Loved all your decorations and got new ideas thanks!

    I'm new to this blogging thing so if I'm freaking you out because you don't know me, that's why.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww, thank you! I appreciate it! glad you are getting some ideas and visit me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..