Monday, December 5, 2011

Top Note Snowman Treat

Tis the season  to get away from me!  Gosh I have baring been crafting Ladies! This little treat box is made with the Big Shot Top Note die.  You punch it out and score on each side in at 2 1/2 and fold in half.   Then decorate!
I have used Pretty In Pink cardstock, Bashful Blue and the Glitter Paper.   The circles punches make up the snowman sizes are 1 3/8', 1 1/4 and 1' stack them on top of each other.  I used the large snowflake punch in Chocolate Chip cardstock for the arms.  The carrot nose is cut freehand, and Stampin Write marker for the eyes in basic black.  Pretty In Pink
grosgrain ribbon


Inside it holds three Hershey's Chocolate nuggets just perfectly.  Cut your Designer Series Paper 1' x  3' to wrap around the candy.
Like him?  Pin him with the button to the left!

Pin It

2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..