Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Orange Cloves Decor and The Bellevue Botanical Gardens


I love making these orange and cloves for Christmas decor, not to mention the
yummy smell it makes throughout the house.  When I was little my Mom used to sit us  down  with oranges and cloves and we would decorate them to our hearts content.  We then wrapped them in a light tulle and tied them with ribbon to give to neighbors and family.  I love the smell!
Last night we went to visit our local beautiful Christmas lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens.  They just keep getting better and better every year.  If you are local these lights are a must and this week it is free to get in Dec. 12th, 13th and 14th.  HERE is the link for information on location and hours of operation.  It is stunning! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..