Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mixed Bouquet

I took a stab at making my own designer series paper with the Mixed Bouquet stamp set.  After all the stamping I ran the paper through the Big Shot Sqare Lattice embossing folder and then used the sponge dauber to shade the edges with the Soft Suede ink.
Products:
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin  Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Bravo Burgandy
Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bouquet, Curly Cute
ccessories:; Blossom Punch, Summer Smooches Brads, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. Great color combo. I also like the look that the soft suede adds. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love the use of all the flowers from the Mixed Bunch set--total awesomess! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..