Monday, April 2, 2012

Chocolate Easter Coins


Check out the HUGE chocolate Easter coins I found at Walgreens!  You can see by the ruler these are not your average little Easter coins.  These are the Big Kahuna!  Here what I did with them.......


I added a punch art chickie and bunny to them with the help of our new Big Shot Large Paper Doily Die







Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Only Orange, Soft Subtles DSP
Punches, 1 3/8' circle punch, small oval punch, Bird Builder punch,
Accessories:  Large Paper Doily, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Baja Breeze Seam binding ribbon, white satin ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...too cute!!! Who gets all these goodies that you make? I want to be on your goodies list! I always tell you how much I LIKE your samples, but not this time...I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shoregirl and Laura!
    Laura, I always give my goodies to friends or teachers or my kids, but you know what, since you always leave me such nice comments send me your address and I will send you these coins! juliepitta@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just sent you an e-mail. What did you do for the chick's head? Is that a punch or just cut out by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eureka! You used the blossom party die for the chick's head thingie, didn't you?
    I've been trying to figure it out & I think I finally got it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..