Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature's Walk

Well geez!  a whole week has gone by and I have not posted!  It was our Spring Break here in Washington so off to Arizona we went to visit my sister and Dad who just is in the process of moving there.  We had a great week of visiting and going all over the Scottsdale area to fun resturants and colleges.   The pictures below are of one of the resorts we went to, The Montelucia Resort and Spa..  For all my Arizona followers, what an incrediable place,!, you have to go visit and see it.  They have outdoor movies you can watch in their pool as well as concerts there too!  I could have lived there!  I loved the grounds so I posted the few pictures of it.  The pool was incrediable too.  Hated to say goodbye to my Sister, Brother in Law and my sweet little Nephew, I sure miss being around them, but we are back to Washington now, FREEZIMG!  Ha!
Products for cards:
Stamp Set:   Nature's Walk, and You're a Gem
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Certianly Celery, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Crumb,  Cake (on bird)
Accessoires:  Large Oval Punch, Blender Pens
This is quite and easy card!  I know you can make this one and with the use of the easy blender pens it makes the look of watecoloring effortless.
Come on now, go try it out!





1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you've been. Every time I checked in..it was the retired list! This was worth the wait! I love how you colored the bird & eggs. It looks like you were inspired by all the green & clear blue skies in the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..