Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting ready for convention.....

Working like crazy over at my house trying to get swaps ready for convention!  I'm telling you I am soooo far behind this year!  Very excited to go and see everyone, and please if you see me stop and and HI!  cause I really am looking forward to seeing and meeting many of you.  It should be a fun filled week, we are all going to come home exhausted from all the excitement.  These  purses are for a 3D swap I am doing, working on more, probably going to be up till wee hours of the night!   See you in Salt Lake all!


2 comments:

  1. Cute bags! How many do you have to make?
    Have fun at convention!!! I'm hoping to go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making paper bags. These are cute. Wish you lots of fun and luck out there. Be safe and enjoy your trip, come back with stories of your experience at the convention.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..