Monday, July 23, 2012

Convention Highlights

What a great time we had in Salt Lake, here are a few pictures for you.
First day there we picked up our SWAG! and look at that adorable canvus bag made with our  beautfiul  new fabric!  This is by far my favorite bag we have ever received! and who doesn't love free stamp sets!  oh laa laaa Ladies!

This is wednesday night at the Salt Palace, my GoDiva's group!  I am honored to be with such an amazing  talented and successful group of gals! The swaps were just over the top amazing! it's always fun to see everyone.

Swap a paloooza!

These are some of the boards on display of our new Product Suites- this one is the International Bazaar

this one is Summer Smooches

this one is Birds of a Feather
I will be posting more in the next few days.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..