Friday, July 27, 2012

More Convention Highlights......

Okay so I cannot believe I did not plan better,  I returned home from convention only to turn around and leave the next day to a remote area of Sunlakes,  NO WIRELESS LADIES!  I thought I could just post away for you all my week happenings.  Well,  not true,  so here I am on friday in a lodge updating for you to see some more of what convention was all about..

This is the Marriott hotel,  they are always so welcoming of Stampin Up! demonstrators

ever wonder what the Salt Palace looks like with all of us Demonstrators trying to get into opening session?  Mass hysteria!  3500+ of us!

for the fabric lovers out there,  look at the cute display of things made with our  wonderful fabric

thousands of cards and scrapbook pages adorn the display boards.....

cards on the display boards.....

here's what it looks like trying to get  pictures of all the cards and such, rows and rows....
I will be back in town tomorrow and will be back to posting, been such a fun last 3 weeks, but on the go.  Can't wait to share with you some fun things we made and specials coming up for you.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..