Monday, September 24, 2012

Ronald McDonald House Visit

We had our monthly visit to Ronald McDonald house this past week.  It's been a joy being able to bring my Daughter Shelby this year.  You have to be 17 yrs or older to serve there, so it's been great to see her there helping others.  We always take a few projects to make with the kids.  I wanted to share with you one of them that we took this past week.  We have these new sticky rounds in the Stampin Up! holiday catalog that are soooo easy to use Ladies,  how easy? so easy that the 3 year olds on up AMAZED us!  Shelby thought that there was no way the kids would be able to make these bracelets and I tell you, they did!  and by themselves!  Here's a few pics of Shelby hamming it up, below are the pics of the bracelets.



I found the fabric covered bracelets at a local wholesale store, they were 12 for $1.50!  I used the retired red  grosgrain ribbon and the big red retired buttons, the leaves are old olive hand cut cardstock.  Since we cannot use glue guns there we used large glue dots but I would suggest using a glue gun to adhere.   Aren't they cute!  The kids AND adults LOVED them.  So much that the Adults had to make them too!  

Sticky Rounds #127853 12 for $4.95
Place your order HERE
I will post the video tomorrow on how to make them!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this idea; I'm the lead SU demo for the local RMcDR & I'm alwyas looking for new ideas, besides a card; you could always use fabri tac (local craft/sewing store); it's handy for these projects; I look forward to seeing your post tomorrow! thanks, again!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..