Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vintage Halloween Paper Straws

Vintage Paper Straws!  who remembers these!  aren't these so cute!  AND they are HALLOWEEN!  woo hooo!  so what better way to doll them up but with Stampin Up! products.   I used the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set, and the Howlstooth and Scaringbone designer series paper then added a little rhinestones for bling.  I know you are going to ask, so I found the straws at TJ Maxx.

Products used:
Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP  - # 126906 - $10.95 for 12  sheets
Stamp Set - Spooky Bingo Bits- wood mounted #123944 or clear mounted #123946
Accessories- Rhinestones jewels # 125577 $4.95 for 40
Place Orders HERE



6 comments:

  1. these aren't found in my area, but wish they were; such a nice share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute presentation! Question...is that a Halloween covered TP roll, I spy?
    PS I really had difficulty trying to post ...at least 12 X!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is! it is one of the Halloween treats I showed a few days ago. Do you know how to make them?
    And thank you for letting me know about posting, maybe that is why I don't get many comments? My girlfried thought that maybe the case as she had a hard time too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done quite a few things with tp roll tubes, they are great items with which to create!:-) I've subscribe to yby emaila nd look forward to enjoying more of your posts!

      Delete
  4. Well, great minds think alike (or just shop at the same stores)!
    I had gotten these straws too. I also got all black & all orange ones.
    I like what you did with them! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Laura, now I want to see what you come up with! can't believe we both bought these.... no wait, yes I can! aren't they awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..