Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Table Treats


I love to have a treat ready at the table on Thanksgiving day.  I usually have something that I set in the center of the plate or charger.  I re-purposed an empty toilet paper roll here.  I used our beautiful new Birch paper- (it comes in the Thankful Tablescape kit), wrapped it around the roll, then took the orange strips of pre-cut paper and punched with the scallop punch and wrapped that over the roll.   I filled each birch branch with autumn foil wrapped hershey kisses.   Then take a 4 x 6 cello bag and cut it open and wrap your birch branch in it and tie off the ends with linen thread.  I added the leaves which are also in the kit.   Everything you see here to make these are in the kit, except the antique brads.
  You can make more the 15+ of these!

Products Used:
Thankful Tablescape kit- #133463 for $19.95
Antique brads- #117273 for $5.95

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!  For two weeks only you can sign up with Stampin Up!  for $25.00!!!
To join my team sign up HERE


2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..