Monday, October 14, 2013

Grateful Bag

How about some little Thanksgiving bags?  they can be made and used for you table setting, teachers treats, gift giving.....

Products Used:
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate chip
Stamp Set- Truly Grateful


Accessories:  Antique Brads, Tag a Bag Gift Bags,Burlap Ribbon

I folded and wrapped the burlap ribbon around the opening of the bag and closed it off with the brad.

We cut some of our Birch tree branches down today.  Shaelyn has been taking woodshop at Jr. High and decided to surprise me with her ability to create something.  Well,  her something is amazing!
She and her Dad drilled out the center and put the tealight in the center.  Isn't is fabulous!



Join for $25.00 !  Now thru Oct 21st!
You don't want to miss this opportunity!

Join HERE


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I like your cards and decorations. Shaelyn did a great job at making her decoration. Good one for fall. I'll visit again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little bags and your DIY candleholders too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary and Brenda! and thank you for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..