Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Kit Redo

The Spooky Halloween Banner class has been a hit! Since I had a few kits left I thought I would make a canvas picture with the few pieces I used.   This is a 8 x 10" canvas that I painted the edges black then added our Witches Brew paper to the front then just started layering the different pieces that I like so much.
Still want to make a banner?  you can order your kit to the left of my blog......

Here's a few fun fall photos to share with you

Add caption

A pic of my youngest lovely and I enjoying the fall day....

Only 5 more days to take advantage of being a part of this amazing company and part of my team!
   $25.00
Join HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hey I live in Bellevue and would love to come to some classes. Do you have a meetup group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, yes I do!! I have a class tonight which is full, but then have a meetup group for demonstrators to attend on sunday the 27th. My November classes are almost scheduled and I can email you those as well. My class tonight is a Mom and me class, so let me know what type of class you might be interested in.. So excited to have you come!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..