Sunday, February 16, 2014

St Paddy's Cards


Try something new today!  get out your Heart framelits and make this shamrock card.  Take your heart and a pencil and trace the heart onto the cardstock where you want it to be.  Cut them out with your Big Shot machine.  I decided to make two different cards one with our silver glimmer paper and the other with our garden green designer paper.   Below shows you how to add color to your silver glimmer paper, take out your classic ink pad and a sponge dauber and slowly rub the desired colored ink onto the glimmer paper and there you have  colored glimmer paper.  I used the garden green ink pad.


.  The above card is made with the garden green designer paper and below is the garden green glimmer paper.
Which one do you like?





We've extended the Paper Pumpkin promo! 
Now thru March 31st you can sign up and receive free markers!
Don't miss out on this great deal.
Sign up to the left side bar on my blog main page.



1 comment:

  1. Those are both so cute! I think I like the polka dots a little more.
    Something about that one really pops!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..