Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Cookie Box


More valentine goodies happening here!  someone gave me these cute red chevron fry boxes some time ago.  I decided to put them to use.  I used our SU! paper doilies, coastal cabana punched hearts
and the Expression thinlit die. I filled them with some chocolate dipped valentine heart cookies. 



This one is a kraft colored fry box that I ran through the Big Shot with the chevron embossing folder # 127749 for $7.95


I filled the fry boxes with these yummy shortbread chocolate dipped cookies I found at Costco.  They are in the bakery dept, I packaged them up in the cello bags and tied them with ribbon.  
They are delish!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these cute little containers and the yummy cookies inside! What a beautiful gift presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute, but where do you get the fry boxes?

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..