Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fabulous Five is back!







Fabulous Five is where I take a new stamp set and make five things with it,  it can be cards or 3D projects or whatever comes to mind!
The five items made are made with the three products below excluding the accessories.
In this post I have used the new Watercolor Wonder designer paper and the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  I also used the new Banner framelits
Want to order them in a bundle and save?
Order the Perfect Pennants Stamp set and the Banners 
save 15%
To order wood- #134815 for $48.50
or Clear- # #134816 for $41.50
add the Watercolor Wonder designer paper for $10.95 and pick any product from the Sale a Bration catalog for  FREEEEE!!
For every $50.00 you spend right now you get stamp sets, or accessories for free

2 comments:

  1. love all your cards; can't wait to get this set, as I love all the sayings; I'm hopeful SU will carry over this set.....(hopeful!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! and each card is quite easy to duplicate......

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..