Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sleeping Beauty and Love Banner


What an incrediable day yesterday was!  I had the wonderful opportunity to get to take my youngest daughter Shaelyn to the Pacific Northwest Ballet production of Sleeping Beauty.  It was so magical and amazing!  The costumes, the set, and all the elements together,  aaaahhhhh, breathtaking.  After the ballet we went out for a fabulous lunch.  Like I said,  great day, it was friday, the sun was out,  the ballet, a day with my princess, lunch.  Oh the blessings!  Here are a few pictures I thought I would share......



I saw this banner that Gina from Luv 2 Stamps made and decided to make a version from it.  
 It was the project for my Mom and Me class last week.







1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..