Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Carrots


I saw these cute little carrots online and thought I would give them a go.  They are made with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. 
 These are some cute little carrots! 
Punch out the scallop circles, then I ran them through the Big Shot machine with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Then roll each one up and glue with Tombow glue and pop a chocolate easter egg in the top.   I added the greens on top by cutting out a small strip of pear pizzazz cardstock and cutting the top with the NEW! fringe scissors.  


Have you heard of the new Hip Hip Horray card kits?
It is a wonderful new kit that has enough product in to to create 20 beautiful cards for $19.95!  that's a mere almost a dollar a card!


Take a look HERE at all 20 cute cards you can make!
To order yours go HERE
Hip Hip Hooray kit order # 133998 for $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..