Friday, April 4, 2014

Mini Easter Basket


Happy friday all!  been so busy this  week with work and preparing for classes.   I have a kid's class coming up and I made these cute little baskets up for them to make.   They are so easy and would also make great gifts for friends, co-workers, your Easter table.  You get it!  I filled them with these cute flat dove coconut filled chocolate eggs.  I am loving anything this season tiffany colored.


Here's what you need to make these cuties.  I used a 9 oz. plastic cup and made a template to wrap around it. 
 I used our new fringe scissors to create the grass.  
Products Used:
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzaz, Coastal Cobana, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Fringe Scissors # 133325 for $9.95, Spiral Flower Die #129379 for $17.95, Natural Chevron Ribbon # 132982 for $6.95
kraft confetti stuffing for grass


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..