Monday, April 14, 2014

Blooming with Kindness


Pulling out the beautiful set Blooming with Kindness and trying out making my own designer paper with it.  I first stamped the dahlia flower all over the white cardstock with Coastal Cobana ink.  Then I stamped the Off the Grid stamp with Crumb Cake ink and then used the sponge dauber to shade the card with soft suede ink.
Carstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Coastal Cobana
Ink: Coastal Cobana, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Accessories:  Chevron Natural Ribbon, basic pearls



             Don't forget to check out the this week's deals!                                       Place your orders at the top of my blog         
Brights Glimmer Brads
BRIGHTS GLIMMER BRADS
Price$4.95 $3.71
Gingham Standard Stampin' Around Wheel
GINGHAM STANDARD STAMPIN' AROUND WHEEL
Price$6.50 $4.88
Island Indigo Baker's Twine
ISLAND INDIGO BAKER'S TWINE
Price$2.95 $2.21
Make A Cake Clear-Mount Stamp Set
MAKE A CAKE CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price$11.95 $8.96
Punch Pack
PUNCH PACK
Price$16.95 $12.71
Recipes By Design Digital Kit - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!
RECIPES BY DESIGN DIGITAL KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
Secret Garden Framelits Dies
SECRET GARDEN FRAMELITS DIES
Price$24.95 $18.71
Summer Starfruit 1-1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
SUMMER STARFRUIT 1-1/4" STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I first thought it was in a real frame - your colors and shading are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I thought the same thing! I thought this was framed & I was wondering where you got the rub-on saying for the glass! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha haaa Laura, the saying is from the stamp set Feel Goods. No tricks here! just
      all stamping! Glad I could trip you girls up!!! Keep you on your toes!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..