Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Burlap and Blossoms Wreath Kit


Sunday I had a class and here is what we made.  We used the new Burlap and Blossoms Wreath Kit!   It comes with everything you need to make this spring beauty!  You can see the kit below. I did change up the body of the wreath.  The kit comes with a flat cardboard circle that you cover with the burlap, but I decided I wanted a grapevine wreath so I purchased one for each person.  The cost is only $3.99 each. And look how pretty they turned out!   The kit is just $17.95, and you get a spool of burlap and all the flowers pre-cut and ready to put together.  


Here are the flowers up close.  I also added a few of the spiral roses to the wreath as well.  Below is the kit.  
Order yours HERE
Burlap and Blossoms Wreath Kit #133333 for $17.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..