Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Halloween fun!




Halloween fun!  every year my Auntie and I surprise each other by sending one another halloween packages filled with fun decor and such to decorate with.  She like me, LOVES halloween as well as Disneyland.   This year I saw on pinterest how to make the "jack" light from Nightmare before Christmas character.
I wrapped her packages up and stamped them with one of our retired (sorry!) stamp sets called Toxic Treats
ribbon is also now retired but on our clearance rack.



I purchased one of the "nightlights" from the dollar tree and used a black sharpie to draw the face on the front.  Before doing that I put paper towels around the light and pushed it into the light so that I was able to spray paint the sides of the light black without getting paint on the front.  


Isn't he all that! 
so cool and perfect to put on your front door!
 \

Be sure and check out all my upcoming classes as well as the Fall Extravaganza coming October 11th!
Local and  want to come?  register by emailing me at
juliepitta@rocketmail.com


Free this month with purchase of $35.00 or more!
Motley Monster kit!




2 comments:

  1. That light is too cool! I have to make that for my girlfriend's daughter!
    I also liked your Boo sign in the last post!
    I just love, love, love Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Laura! just decorated the house today, getting spooky here!
      hope your doing good!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..