Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Motley Monster Class and kit


I'm just crowing over here!  We learned how to make these cute
fry boxes at convention using our new fry die.  How cute is that little crow from our new Motley Monsters paper? Just in time for Halloween!
Open it up and there spills out all the treats inside.
You can learn how to make this little gem at my upcoming class
being held Sept 16th called Motley Monsters.  You make 4 cards and this fry box for $15.00.  Can't make it?  email me and order your Motley Monster kit complete with everything you need to make the projects.  $15.00 plus shipping.
 Register with me by emailing me
at juliepitta@rocketmail.com 
Want it FREE? place an order of $35.00 or more and receive the kits free. 
See Motley Monster kit below - $15.00 plus shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..