Sunday, September 7, 2014

Motley Monsters


A little more Motley Monsters, this time on 3 x 3 mini cards.  I made these by cutting 3 x 6 whisper white cardstock then cutting a 3 x 3 piece of Motley Monsters polka dot paper on top of that then adding a layer of cardstock vellum over that.  Then stamp your images.   I made the one below in all black.   Muwaahhhhh!





Place an order of $35.00 or more this month and receive the Motley Monster kit for FREE!  or you can purchase the kit for $15.00 by emailing me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com



2 comments:

  1. These cards are just too cute! Love how you used the vellum over the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Wendie! I had so much fun making them!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..