Friday, September 19, 2014

Paper Pumpkin




Happy friday!  have you put together your Paper pumpkin kit from August together yet?  if not,  here are a few other ways of using what you received in your kit.  I like to change things up a bit so above you can see I did just that.  Below you will see exactly how the cards in the kit go all together.  


These cute little envelopes came in the kit with cards.  I changed it up by decorating them with our new stamp set Amazing Birthday and turned them into gift card holders.

These are the original cards in the kit.  wayyy cute huh?

Are you local and looking for a fun morning of stamping?
email me to register for our local Fall Extravaganza!
juliepitta@rocketmail.com


Details:
Fall Extravaganza!

Where: Cottage Lake Church in Woodinville
When:  Saturday, October 11, 2014
Time:  9am to noon
Cost: $40.00 per person
(20.00 to venue/ 20.00 to order product of your choice)
Door prizes!  register a friend and receive a free gift!

September Card kit 
FREE with order placed of $35.00 or more
just want the kit?  $15.00- email me to order yours









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..