Thursday, October 9, 2014

Be Scary!



It's a boooo-tiful fall day here today!  hope you are all having a wonderful thursday.   Getting my scary on today with this halloween card.  

Products Used:
Stamp Set's - Gorgeous Grunge, Bootiful Occasions, Holiday Invitation
Inks- Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Slate Gray
Cardstock- Eggplant Envy


It's always a great time to think about signing up with Stampin Up! and now is a really good time.  Think about it,  buying and making gifts for family and friends for the holiday, making extra cash for the holiday and the amazing offer going on right now.  If you sign up for a mere $99 you will get a package of our Designer Series Paper FREE! for 6 months!   If that isn't the bomb then I don't know what is! 
Come join my Thoughts That Stick team
email me if you have questions.
Sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..