Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mason Jar candles


How cute are these mason jars!  I found these beauties at Michael's for $2.10~~~  you read that right!  Well,  just because I absolutely love to decorate pretty things I find I knew I had to get some.
They come already decorated with the burlap and the raffia knot so I just added the leaves, berries and little pumpkin.  Again, I just went into my stash of holiday decorations and looked to see what I could use.  Then I put our new stamp set Holiday invitation to work.  I stamped Give thanks on a piece of very vanilla cardstock in chocolate chip ink and added it to the jar.  The ones below are for Christmas.  Same idea just with holly berry.




Stamp set - Holiday Invitation
#135074 for $21.95



1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..