Friday, October 3, 2014

Freaky Friends



Are you getting tired of seeing these freaky friends?  they are just too cute!  How about some MINI, and I say mini tic tacs.  These are not your regular size pack of tic tacs.  They are sooo cute and mini and small!   My girlfriend Kirstin found them at the, yep, you guessed it, Dollar Tree and you get three packs for a dollar.
Better yet they are soooo stinkin adorbs!
I just cover the very top with the Motley Monster paper, stamped a few of the creatures and punched them out and added the for you from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  


Here's what they look like, they have other flavors too, I just wanted the ones that match the Motley Monster papers.


See how small they are!   adorbs!!  shouting, this BTW!

If you've been thinking about signing up with my team and the Stampin Up! family now is the time. Check this out, when you sign up in October you will receive 6 FREE months of designer paper!  what a deal!  so go ahead spoil yourself and sign up and become a demonstator on my Thoughts that Stick team!


Don't forget, celebrating World card making day by offering great prices on a lot of our basic products and stamps sets October 1-6th 
Sign up at the top of my blog- questions? email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..