Sunday, October 5, 2014

Paper Cone Wreaths


Been busy getting these paper wreaths ready for our big event and also to show you how to make them!
The one above is made with this year's Halloween paper called "Motley Monsters" 
I used the stamp set Mingle all the Way to stamp the inside of the frames on each of the wreaths.  I found these cute fames at Michaels, they were a mere 25 cents, the one below was orange so I sprayed painted it the blue color. It takes a half of pack of our designer paper packs to make, that's 6 sheets.



This wreath is made with the some the All is Calm designer paper
#135823
e

Then I took out some of our retired Halloween paper that I have picked up on our Clearance rack and made these wreaths too!



This one is made with the dsp called Frightful Sight






Houndstooth and Scaringbone 

To order your a video directions on how to make these wreaths email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com 
     $3.95 

October FREE kit with orders of $35.00 or more
want just the kit?  email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com
kit price $15.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..