Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday in a Box


Busy last few days between my lovely turning 20! yes! Shelby is 20! 
and watching the Supa-Bowl!
We didn't get to celebrate Shelby's birthday with her, so I wanted to send her a birthday celebration in a box.  I made up her fav confetti cupcakes and put them in mini mason jars.  I took a  larger jar and filled it with m & m's and a little spending money in the center as her present.  I used our new stamp set Balloon Bash
to decorate the jars and wrapped our baker's twine around the jars too.  I then just added things that I could find in pink, blue and yellow to fill her box.  A tiara, candy, silly string, a few smaller gifts, etc.  On each side of the box we wrote her sweet nothings and birthday wishes.   Happy birthday sweets!  
Materials-
Stamp set - Balloon Bash - #137144 - $25.95




No plans for valentines day morning?  now you do!
come join us for a fun filled morning of creative stamping!
email me to register- juliepitta@rocketmail.com



1 comment:

  1. What a fun box to receive! She's a lucky girl! Happy belated birthday to Shelby!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..