Monday, May 18, 2015

Beach party celebration


Happy monday morning!  
Didn't get much stamping in this weekend but lots of craftiness!
I hosted a Beach fun day for our middle school girls church group sunday.  It was soooo much fun getting ready for the celebration.
Here are a few photos of what I created for the soiree. 









\
message in a bottle  and  flounders friends




seaweed and fish bait




Sea Spray/lemonade and Ocean Water/water


shark watermelon


rainbow fruit


Shae with Charity


The "Group"



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cool! I love it, all the details! I like the crabby sandwiches the best!
    All the little names for everything are great!
    What were the sea spray & ocean water drinks? The colors were perfect!
    Did I mention that I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! you know I had so much fun creating and designing it all!
      The sea spray was Lemonade with a little bit of blue food die and the Ocean water was just regular water with a few drops of blue food coloring.
      Glad you liked it! It was a fun time!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..