Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Decor


Decking the halls, the walls, you name it.   Sharing some of my holiday decor.  Finally getting some things done around here.  I love to bring the outdoors in as I did for my Thanksgiving decor.  I try to look around my house to add things to my tree or decor.  


This is a gorgeous wreath I found at Michael's last season marked down to $2.99- not kidding! I added some birch candles to the center and there you have it!


Vintage mason jars that I filled with water and floating candles. I wrapped a long swag around them on put them on a bronze charger.


Sweet little snowman someone gave me and a holiday floral bouquet I put together.



I keep seeing these hanging wreaths and soooo wanted one.  Decided I would have to make one.  I took two wreaths and stacked them and put them together with wire.  I then tied the red ribbon to meet at the middle so I could hang it.  


THE reason for the season






I hope my holiday decor has inspired you to take a look around your house to see what you can create or add to what you have.  You'd be surprised what we all have laying around that you certainly can incorporate into your decorating.



~Thoughts on purpose~
Once in a while right in the middle of our ordinary lives love gives us an angel.  don't miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..