Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ghirardelli Rudolph Treats



Getting some little treats ready for upcoming events.  Aren't these little vintage deer just the sweetest!   If you purchased this month's Paper Pumpkin, it came with these red dots for the holly berry to use on the cards.  I had many left and used them for Rudolph's nose.
I purchased the Ghirardelli Peppermint bark dark chocolates and wrapped them with the musical note paper from our Home for Christmas paper series.  I cut it at 2" x 6"
The reindeer's are also in the package of paper and I just fussy cut them out and added them on top.  




I was at our local Pike Place Market this past weekend and this bouquet just stopped me in my tracks.  Amazingly gorgeous!  These are cabbage and this vendor uses them in her bouquets she sells.  Just breathtaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..