Saturday, December 5, 2015

Home for Christmas




Happy saturday morning!   a little sweetness coming your way from my studio!   This vintage paper just melts my heart!  Rudolph never look so darling!  The red nose  comes from this month's Paper Pumpkin pack.  I had left over "berries"  that I need to put to use.   The paper and Rudolph come our Home for Christmas designer series paper.  And boy it does not disappoint!


As we all approach the festive season it's easy to get caught up in the chaos.  Don't forget what its all about,  LOVE ~  go spread some around you!  we all could use it right now.   Peace be with each of you~



2 comments:

  1. What an awesome to do list. We should never forget what Christmas is truly about. Thanks for sharing. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene
      Such a great reminder yes! Merry Christmas!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..