Friday, April 1, 2016

Flower Patch


It was such a fun weekend getting to shower my girlfriend Kirstin's soon to be daughter in law at her bridal shower.
I packaged up 12 different gifts for her starting with January and going through to december.  Each gift had a tag with the month stamped on it (I used the months stamps from January's paper pumpkin) and then wrote on each tag what the month was for.



I wanted to match the bag that I put all the gifts in so I pulled out the stamp set Flower Patch and stamped a congrats card for her and added a little handlettering to the card.  Now mind you, I am left handed and wrote this with my broken hand!  Yes!  I broke my hand a month ago in an auto accident and have patiently been waiting to be able to use my left hand again!  A bit wobbly but it will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..