Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hardwood

It's back on  my studio table again, the Hardwood stamp. I think I'm drawn to it as I just had all my hardwood floors redone and keep smiling as I walk through the house enjoying the new look to my floors.  I opted for a distressed flooring, and compared to the dark, very old and damaged floor they are  just sooooo  pretty!


Somebody made Pointe in their Ballet class this week!  
We couldn't be more proud of all of Shae's hard work and determination.  I took this moment to teach her how to sew her ribbons on her pointe shoes.  She has sewn many times on a sewing machine, but not much hand sewing,  There was a little blood and 
a lot of patience!  Those shoes are hard to get a needle through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..