Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Lovely LIttle Wreath Kit

                        

Well, I squealed with delight as I opened this month's Paper Pumpkin.  It is this absolutely adorable wreath!  I posted the video above for you to view to show you how to easily assemble it.  I being the creative that I am decided to simplify my wreath so that I can have it go with any decor or season.  

I added some of our white Stampin up! ribbon and twinning to hang it from and then did my hand lettering on the chalkboard tag.


Have you thought about signing up for Paper Pumpkin? It will not disappoint.  You receive this amazing orange box in the mail monthly with everything, I mean everything you need to complete your cards or project in a snap.  I mean look at this wreath!  LOVE IT!  To sign up go to my main page and click on Paper Pumpkin.  You can choose to go monthly or for three months, 6 or more!
Sky's the limit!  I dare you to have some fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..