Thursday, July 28, 2016

Mini Pallet


Here's another sweet idea for another use for the mini pallet I showed last friday.  
I haven't posted this past week as I had my parents staying with me and was trying to stay focused on the moment. 
But here goes......


I used the mini coffee cups and filled them with silver chocolate kisses and decorated the outside of them with our new designer series paper called Floral Boutique. Beautiful navy and white paper.
All packaged up ready to give that sweet teacher!!  


Here are the directions for the mini pallet 

Start with 14 popsicle sticks, cut the ends off so that each stick
measures 4".


Laying two of them horizontally on your surface.  Take a glue gun and add glue to the first three sticks and align them vertically as you see in the picture.


Now turn the pallet over and add four more, two in the center and one on each side.


Turn the pallet over again and add the remaining 7 sticks to the front of the pallet. 


Here's what it should look like,
of course I had to distress mine.  
Take a little sponge brush and some dark brown acrylic paint and lightly brush strokes of brown across the wood.

Keep and eye out for more ideas that I use this mini little pallet for!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Absolutely love the pallet! If I get to feeling ambitious, I shall have to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I hope to see more ideas as to how that you use the pallet. How did you cut the sticks? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..