Monday, September 5, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Redux

             


It's been a busy last few days with labor day weekend and getting ready for back to school.  
Did you receive the Paper Pumpkin for July 2016?
I did and just wasn't quite sure how I was going to use it. But decided to save it for the fall to fill with goodies and add our cute new scarecrow on the front of it.  
If you haven't see the kit for this month I posted the video below. 



Below you can see the cute box.  It comes all scored with
adhesive attached, so assembly is easy.


You can order the Paper Pumpkin kit which has just the boxes and baker's twine.  I used the Razzberry Ripple baker's twine. 
The kit is $8.00
You do need to be a Paper Pumpkin member in order to purchase the kit.  You can sign up on the left side bar on the home page of my blog.







 
                   





3 comments:

  1. What a cute project. I've been looking just this morning for something for a ladies' church class fall treat and this is it!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! glad you like it! send me pics when you get yours made, I'd love to share on my blog

      Delete
  2. Love this project! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..