Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Caramel Apple Card


Caramel Apple card 
 I made this by stamping the pumpkin from the Jar of Haunts set on to Pear Pizzaz card stock.  Once stamped I turned it over and added some shading with the Blender Pen and some of the Wild Wasabi ink. Stamp the gooey caramel on crumb cake card stock and shade with soft suede ink. 
 To make the stick, I used a bamboo skewer cut down to size.
Use adhesive to attach the caramel to the apple and tape the skewer to the back of the apple.
We have new cello bags sized at 2" x 8" (#141703) for $3.00
the apple fits perfectly right inside.  Slide it all the way down to the bottom and cut right above the skewer.



You can see I stamped the pumpkin and the gooey caramel.
Turn over the apple and add some Wild Wasabi ink to add some dimension to the apple.



Jar Of Haunts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..