Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Halloween Treats


It's time to start thinking about making those Halloween treats for school parties, friends, co-workers,  door knockers! 
Take a look at our new clear 2 x 2 tiny treat boxes. 
If you don't celebrate the holiday you can make a fall treat 
like I did below....


These cute boxes can hold exactly 7 of the Ghirardelli mini chocolate squares.  I purchased the Intense Dark pack as they are all black, perfect for Halloween treating.


Side view.......


The tags are used from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.
If you haven't signed up yet for our monthly box check it out!
It's on bogo this month and sure to please!
Go to the right side bar on my home page and click on  paper pumpkin to sign up.


I squealed with delight when I found these adorable Dove chocolate pumpkins (Target Stores) and filled the above box with them.
Sky's the limit folks with the treat ideas to fill them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..