Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Oh Deer!


There's a lot of holiday happenings going on over here.
I made these wood deer ornaments for the Seattle Symphony fundraiser coming up in December.  I was able to cut some birch wood down while over in the mountains.  
I was able to find these adorable wood deer heads at the local craft store and easily put them to use. 
I have this fascination with deer this year!



Sneak peek!
Mark your calendars for friday, December 2nd
The hanging white washed deer below is one of the fun creative items we will be making that morning.
It is scheduled for 10am to noon
Register early as this one will fill up quickly!



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just love the little deer ornaments!
    I have a few people that I would love to make these for. Did you get the deer heads at a big name craft store or a local place? What did you use for the noses? Little berries from a pick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I bought the deer heads at Ben Franklin craft store. Do you have them where you are? If not, maybe try amazon. These were so fun and super easy to make. You can also buy the birch disks already cut at the craft stores. We just happen to have them in our yard. Very inexspensive to make. Have fun crafting!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..