Thursday, November 17, 2016

Nugget Treats


Sweet treats!  these little nugget treats are fun and easy to make.  
I used the new Candy Cane Lane designer paper as well as the retired Home for Christmas paper.  I believe in using all my paper and being able to show you how to use what you have purchased. How many things do you have sitting in your craft spaces you have yet to use?   See!  Let me help!
The candy are the Hershey's nuggets.  Cut your paper at 1" x 3" to wrap around the nuggets.  I just adhered it with a glue dot.
The cello bags are new and the size are 2 x 8" 
#141703 item number, you get 50 for $3.00


With both the papers I cut out the Santa and Gingerbread house and adhered them to the packages
Sweet treats to have on hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..